InterMail A/S is a datadriven communication company represented in Denmark and Sweden. The company provides services within three different business areas:
Multichannel Solutions – Digital Marketing Solutions – Packaging Solutions
We are looking for a strong digital KAM to help us grow our customer portfolio within digital marketing solutions in the Swedish market. We have already achieved great success providing solutions for some of the biggest companies in Sweden, but the potential is even greater.
We build sophisticated marketing automation solutions to help our customers increase sales through customer loyalty. Our solutions are based on both our own SaaS technology as well as other well-known cloud services such as Mailchimp, Apsis, eMarketeer, Adobe etc.
About the job
Based on our new strategy, it is our goal to become the preferred marketing automation partner in Scandinavia. Our world class developers and business focused project managers will help you in both the sales and of course the implementation process.
Through your extensive network and market knowledge, it is your main priority to open the door for new business, present our solutions and close the deal. Based at our headquarter in Copenhagen you will reach out to Swedish companies, within our sector focus, setting up client meetings and present our unique solutions. Client meeting will be held on both Skype / Microsoft Teams as well as personal meetings around Sweden, so you can expect 8-10 traveling days per month.
You will report the sales director, who also will be assisting you in the sales process, joining client meetings when needed and of course making sure that you are backed up internally.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a commercial role selling digital marketing solutions
- Experience and/or knowledge with cloud-based marketing technologies
- Experience working with email marketing / marketing automation
- Hand-on experience using CRM as sales tool
- Native fluency in written and spoken Swedish as well as great communications skills in English
- Proven self-starter, who can both execute and who is comfortable with being measured on performance
It would be awesome if
- You have knowledge/experience with the commercial possibilities with Social Media
- You have had a commercial role in a digital agency
- You have experience working with Scandinavian colleagues and clients
- You live in Skåne or Copenhagen area (our office is approx. 40 min´s from Malmö city centre – just by the E20 highway
What we offer
- Great Swedish and Danish colleagues
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and monthly Friday bars
- Fun and flexible work environment
Sounds like you?
Send us an email with an application telling us why you are the right person for the job. Add a link to your updated LinkedIn profile, so we can check out your previous career steps.
Email your application in Swedish to firstname.lastname@example.org and add ”KAM – Digital Marketing Solutions – Sweden” in the subject field.
If you want to learn more about the position, please do not hesitate to reach out by phone to Jesper Johansen at +45 2220 1975.