InterMail A/S is a datadriven communication company represented in Denmark and Sweden. The company provides services within three different business areas:
Multichannel Solutions – Digital Marketing Solutions – Packaging Solutions
We are looking for a strong digital project manager to help our clients implement our digital marketing solutions together with our technology team. We build sophisticated marketing automation solutions to help our customers increase sales through customer loyalty. Our solutions are based on both our own SaaS technology as well as other well-known cloud services such as Mailchimp, Apsis, eMarketeer, Adobe etc.
About the job
You will be the important link between the client, our sales team and our developers. With great overview and sense of details, you will be fully in charge of the implementation process making sure that everything runs smoothly and according to planned. Together with our sales team you will also play an important role in the sales process projecting and pricing new assignments.
Based at our headquarter in Copenhagen, you will support our Swedish customers in the implementation phase of new solutions. You will participate in online client meetings and occasionally personal meetings around Sweden with the sales team. You will also be working close together with our Danish project managers and assist on both Danish and cross-border projects.
What we’re looking for
- Great project management skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience with digital marketing solutions
- Experience and/or knowledge with cloud-based marketing technologies
- Experience working with email marketing / marketing automation
- Native fluency in written and spoken Swedish
It would be awesome if
- You have knowledge/experience with the commercial possibilities with Social Media
- You have knowledge/experience working with Google Analytics
- You have had a similar role in a digital agency
- You have experience working with Scandinavian colleagues and clients
- You live in Skåne or Copenhagen area (our office is approx. 40 min´s from Malmö city centre – just by the E20 highway
What we offer
- Great Swedish and Danish colleagues
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and monthly Friday bars
- Fun and flexible work environment
Sounds like you?
Send us an email with an application telling us why you are the right person for the job. Add a link to your updated LinkedIn profile, so we can check out your previous career steps.
Email your application in Swedish to firstname.lastname@example.org and add ”Digital Project Manager – Sweden” in the subject field.
If you want to learn more about the position, please do not hesitate to reach out by phone to Jesper Johansen at +45 2220 1975.