InterMail søger en Full Stack Developer til Global Digital Transformation Projects
Er du mester i at bygge og udvikle applikationer, der skal hjælpe globale firmaer med deres digitale transformation? Vil du udvide dine kompetencer inden for Serverless Architecture og Entity Framework? Kan du konvertere idéer og visioner til kundefokuserede og brugervenlige applikationer? Så læs nedenstående jobbeskrivelse og bliv en central del af vores Digital Solutions team.
Full Stack Developer for global digital transformation projects
Do you enjoy building and developing applications supporting companies in their digital transformation? Would you like to obtain expertise in the field of serverless architecture and Entity Framework? Can you convert ideas into customer-focused and user-friendly applications? Join us and become a central part of our Digital Solutions team.
About the job
We are looking for a .NET developer to our Copenhagen office who will be responsible for building .NET based applications and API’s using .NET Core/Standard, Entity Framework. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
InterMail is one of the leading companies in the Nordics within digital transformation and loyalty CRM. We have developed digital solutions for various global companies in different industries and has offices in Denmark, Sweden, APAC and Norway.
You will be…
- Part of a dynamic team responsible, for design and development on the system
- Developing new features using serverless architecture in Azure and using scrum on a daily basis
- Ensuring the quality of the whole delivery according to agreed deadlines
- You have a BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- You could have 5+ years of software development experience, but fresh from school is also in scope
- Fluent in either Danish or Swedish
- You have solid knowledge and hands-on experience with technologies from Microsoft Tech Stack like .NET and Azure
- You have solid experience with REST services
- You have experience working with Entity Framework, SQL databases, query optimization & designing schemas
- You will be able to work independently while remaining an effective and efficient member of cross-functional teams (Development team, Quality Assurance team and Product Management)
- You are passionate about product and user experience – customers are at the heart of what you do and empathy drives your decisions
- You have high coding standards and are willing to learn new technologies
Additional experience within the following is an advantage, but not a requirement
- You have used version control tools (GIT) for keeping track of code
- You have used continuous integration tools
- You have experience with applications developed in AngularJS
- You have knowledge of Linux server distribution
An exciting job in an international growing company. At InterMail Digital Solutions we promote independence, freedom and responsibility, allowing the opportunity for continuous personal and professional development. You will be part of an already successful and talented team which has delivered some of the largest CRM and loyalty platforms in the Nordics to leading companies. You will become a part of our headoffice in Hvidovre, Copenhagen.
Do you have questions about the job, please do not hesitate to contact Morten Pryds at phone +45 3686 3362 or email email@example.com. Send us your application in either swedish, danish or english as quick as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll conduct interviews continuously.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.